PRINCE2 6th Edition Foundation Courseware E-Package - English
This Courseware package consist out of two publications, PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation Courseware English (ISBN: 978 94 018 0227 7) and Project Management Based on PRINCE2® 2009 Edition (ISBN: 978 90 8753 496 7). This Courseware is suited for the PRINCE2® 2017 Edition Foundation exam. There are also two sample exams added of the PRINCE2® 2009 Edition Foundation exam in case the participant prefers to take the PRINCE2® 2009 Edition Foundation exam.
Why take a PRINCE2® course?
There are six variables that present in every project. These variables need to be managed accordingly. The six variables are:
PRINCE2® is an integrated framework of processes and themes that will provide handles for planning, delegating, supervising and maintaining the six aspects of project performance.
By using examples and assignments from practice, PRINCE2® will be made clear. The participants will be optimally prepared for the PRINCE2® 2017 Edition Foundation exam as they will receive handles by which they can use the method in their own practice.
PRINCE2® is part of an integrated framework with all of AXELOS methods and models like ITIL®, M_o_R®, MSP®, MOV® and P3O®.
After completing this course, you have improved your ability to:
- name the importance, the location, the benefits and the factors of success and failure within projects
- describe the characteristics and the factors of success and failure of project-based working
- describe the base, the goal and the basic definitions of project-based working according to PRINCE2®
- recognize and describe the relation between projects and the daily operations of the organization
- name the principles, the themes and the main processes of PRINCE2®, describe the mutual relations between the main processes and give examples of data, results and products that can be exchanged between the main processes
- describe the importance of communication that is in time and correct with employers and employees
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This product is only for courseware partners, affiliates or designated students.
|Publish Date||Aug 2, 2017|